Wonderful! The best way to have your course-related question answered is to post it to the course forum. Not only will you receive feedback from your instructor, but other course participants will chime in as well. After all, we can all learn from one another. If you prefer for one-on-one feedback with the instructor, you are welcome to upgrade to the Student enrollment option.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Are the Courses?
- How Much Do the Courses Cost?
- Does SWU Offer Installment Plans?
- How Do I Submit Payment?
- What Will Be Covered in the Course?
- Can I See What a Course Is Like?
- How Do I Register for a Course?
- Is There a Limit to Number of Courses I Can Enroll In?
- How Do I Access My Course?
- How Do I Go From One Lesson or Module to the Next?
- Which Devices Can I Play My Course On?
- How Do I Use the Course Forum?
- Who Do I Contact if I Have a Technical Issue with the Forum?
- Can I Submit Videos for Multiple Dogs in One Course?
- How Do I Give Feedback?