Great question! You can view your course on a desktop computer, a cellphone or a tablet! The DSU website and all the courses are responsive. When viewing the course on your cellphone or tablet, you have the option to use the free iSpringPlay app, which will allow you to download the lesson onto your device so you may view it offline. How convenient is that?!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Are the Courses?
- How Much Do the Courses Cost?
- Does SWU Offer Installment Plans?
- How Do I Submit Payment?
- What Will Be Covered in the Course?
- Can I See What a Course Is Like?
- How Do I Register for a Course?
- Is There a Limit to Number of Courses I Can Enroll In?
- How Do I Access My Course?
- How Do I Go From One Lesson or Module to the Next?
- Which Devices Can I Play My Course On?
- How Do I Use the Course Forum?
- Who Do I Contact if I Have a Technical Issue with the Forum?
- Can I Submit Videos for Multiple Dogs in One Course?
- How Do I Give Feedback?