No. As with all dog training services, the results hinge on a multitude of variables. These include the physical and behavioral status of the dog as well as the frequency, consistency and proficiency in which the training is conducted. It would be unethical and improper for SWU to guarantee results for any of our courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Are the Courses?
- How Much Do the Courses Cost?
- Does SWU Offer Installment Plans?
- How Do I Submit Payment?
- What Will Be Covered in the Course?
- Can I See What a Course Is Like?
- How Do I Register for a Course?
- Is There a Limit to Number of Courses I Can Enroll In?
- How Do I Access My Course?
- How Do I Go From One Lesson or Module to the Next?
- Which Devices Can I Play My Course On?
- How Do I Use the Course Forum?
- Who Do I Contact if I Have a Technical Issue with the Forum?
- Can I Submit Videos for Multiple Dogs in One Course?
- How Do I Give Feedback?