SWU focuses on providing online dog training, however you are always welcome to reach out to the instructors to see if they would be available to offer in-person services. This is crucially important if you were looking for assistance with more serious behavioral issues such as reactivity, aggression or separation anxiety. These issues need to be addressed in-person, so that your trainer may effectively develop a training plan and behavior modification program. You may reach out to the instructors directly here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Are the Courses?
- How Much Do the Courses Cost?
- Does SWU Offer Installment Plans?
- How Do I Submit Payment?
- What Will Be Covered in the Course?
- Can I See What a Course Is Like?
- How Do I Register for a Course?
- Is There a Limit to Number of Courses I Can Enroll In?
- How Do I Access My Course?
- How Do I Go From One Lesson or Module to the Next?
- Which Devices Can I Play My Course On?
- How Do I Use the Course Forum?
- Who Do I Contact if I Have a Technical Issue with the Forum?
- Can I Submit Videos for Multiple Dogs in One Course?
- How Do I Give Feedback?