NO! At Scent Work University, we understand there are two separate elements of Scent Work: Scent Work the GAME and Scent Work the SPORT. Honestly, every dog ever should be playing Scent Work the GAME, but only some dog and handler teams would enjoy, or would be suitable, to participate in Scent Work the SPORT. With this in mind, we offer courses that can help everyone, from the handler who is simply looking for a way to fulfill their dog's life, to the competitor who wants to improve their trialing experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Are the Courses?
- How Much Do the Courses Cost?
- Does SWU Offer Installment Plans?
- How Do I Submit Payment?
- What Will Be Covered in the Course?
- Can I See What a Course Is Like?
- How Do I Register for a Course?
- Is There a Limit to Number of Courses I Can Enroll In?
- How Do I Access My Course?
- How Do I Go From One Lesson or Module to the Next?
- Which Devices Can I Play My Course On?
- How Do I Use the Course Forum?
- Who Do I Contact if I Have a Technical Issue with the Forum?
- Can I Submit Videos for Multiple Dogs in One Course?
- How Do I Give Feedback?