Great question! There are a couple of different ways you can do this. The easiest is to subscribe to the SWU mailing list. We send out notifications when courses and webinars are offered and available to enroll in. Another option is to follow us on social media. We have a Facebook Page, Facebook Group in addition to posting regularly on Twitter and Instagram. Of course, you are always more than welcome to contact us directly at if you have a question.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Are the Courses?
- How Much Do the Courses Cost?
- Does SWU Offer Installment Plans?
- How Do I Submit Payment?
- What Will Be Covered in the Course?
- Can I See What a Course Is Like?
- How Do I Register for a Course?
- Is There a Limit to Number of Courses I Can Enroll In?
- How Do I Access My Course?
- How Do I Go From One Lesson or Module to the Next?
- Which Devices Can I Play My Course On?
- How Do I Use the Course Forum?
- Who Do I Contact if I Have a Technical Issue with the Forum?
- Can I Submit Videos for Multiple Dogs in One Course?
- How Do I Give Feedback?