Elevated Hides for the Vertically Challenged Webinars
You've got a small dog or a dog with mobility issues, but you want them to ace elevated hides...no worries, that is exactly what we will cover in this webinar!
Um, wait – aren’t all of our dogs vertically challenged depending on the height of the elevated hide?? Exactly! We can all tell when our dogs are hunting a squirrel up high in a tree or are trying to tell us that they know exactly where that new special toy or treat is “hidden” on top of the refrigerator. If we can read those signs, why are elevated hides such a mystery? They don’t have to be!
In this webinar we will cover topics to help you train for elevated hides and learn how to read what your dog is telling you. We will be focusing on small dogs and dogs with mobility issues, but all dogs that play scent work will benefit.
Should You Take this Webinar?
- Do you have a small dog or a dog with mobility issues? Get ideas on how you can work on elevated hides and hone your eye to tell when your dog has found it!
- Are you a Scent Work instructor? See how you can incorporate these concepts into your own classes to help your small or limited mobility clients ace those elevated hide searches!
- Small Dogs Can Do This Too!
- Limited Mobility...Mighty Dog is More Like It!
- How to Train for Elevated Hides
- How to Tell Your Dog Found It!
ORDER THE RECORDED REPLAY
Perfect option if you cannot attend the live webinar.
Enjoy access to replay for 1-full year.
NOTE: You will be directed to the Online Dog Training University website to complete your purchase.
This is where you will login and access your course and forum.