Stopping the Potty: Tips for Exterior Seraches Webinar
You see grass. You see trees. You see vertical spaces. All of this means your dog is going to potty during the search and your heart is racing! What to do?!
Having a dog who potties during an exterior search is NOT an uncommon problem. Just the opposite. Getting that same dog to learn to not potty while they are searching can be a bit of bear, but there are ways we can help them understand this strange human requirement.
In this webinar we will provide a number of tips for any handlers who are struggling with a dog who potties in an exterior search area. Notice this is a problem that can plague both male and female dogs, intact or not. While not intended to exhaustive, this webinar will give you some solid ideas of things you can try, all while keeping the game fun both for you and your pup.
Should You Take this Webinar?
- Does your dog have a tendency to potty in exterior search areas? Get ideas on how you help them understand the strange human rule that dogs should not potty while they are searching.
- Are you a Scent Work instructor? See what tips and techniques you can incorporate in your classes to ensure dogs are learning good habits and human students are not stressing out.
- Truths About Sniffing and Pottying
- Make Clear Rules the Dog Can Understand
- Keep it Fun...No Place for Punishment
- Ways to Train to Avoid Pottying
ORDER THE RECORDED REPLAY
Perfect option if you cannot attend the live webinar.
Enjoy access to replay for 1-full year.
NOTE: You will be directed to the Online Dog Training University website to complete your purchase.
This is where you will login and access your course and forum.